SURCARE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Competition is open to any mainland UK resident aged 18 years old and older (each an “Entrant” and together the “Entrants”)
The Competition will start on Friday 29th September 2017 and will end at 11:59pm (GMT) on Sunday 15th October 2017 (the “Entry Period”).
The winner will be notified by 23rd October 2017 (the “Notification Date”) via telephone (voice or text).
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Competition is run by the Robert McBride Ltd registered in England and Wales under company number 220175 and whose registered office is at Middleton Way, Middleton, and Manchester, M24 4DP (the “Promoter”).
2. This Competition is open to mainland residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, their families or anyone else associated with this Competition. By entering this Competition the Promoter assumes (and you warrant) that you are aged over 18 years. All Entrants must have a valid email address and telephone number. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. You can enter this Competition by accessing website https://www.surcare.co.uk/ and select the correct answer to the question provided and complete :your name, age, telephone number, postal address, email address, and submit entry.
4. By entering this Competition, Entrants must be aware of and agree to be bound to these terms and conditions and any other terms of entry, rules or instructions. Late, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or invalid entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of entry. Entries must not be submitted through agencies.
5. There will be one winner (the “Winner”) of the Competition prize who will be selected at random from all correct and valid entries by the Promoter under the supervision of an independent person from all entries.
6. The Competition prize consists of one Cloud Nine Escape Voucher for a maximum travel budget of £4500 (four thousand five hundred pounds sterling). A voucher is valid for 12 months (“The “Prize”). The Winner will be notified by the Notification Date at end of the Entry Period via phone. Unsuccessful Entrants will not be contacted. If the Winner cannot be contacted within the Notification Date of the end of the Entry Period and after reasonable attempts have been made to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to another Entrant picked by the Promoter at the Promoter’s sole discretion from the remainder of the correct and valid entries entered during the Entry Period.
7. The Prize is as stated and no part of it can be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. Arrangement for the fulfillment of the Prize will be made by the Cloud Nine Incentives
who will contact the Winner by phone, provide full details of Prize and assist to arrange fulfillment of the Prize.
8. No purchase is necessary.
9. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Where the Prize includes air travel and/or accommodation, (either international or domestic)the Winner and companions of the Prize MUST have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and Visas, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities (including any costs associated with delay), will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
11. The Prize does not include travel insurance. The Winner and companions are therefore advised to take out insurance that covers the consequences of certain cases of cancellation and also provides cover for certain special risks such as the cost of repatriation in the event of an accident or illness. It is the Winner responsibility to ensure any insurance policy taken out is adequate to cover their requirements.
12. The Winner agrees to take part in any publicity reasonably required by the Promoter.
13. All Entrants agree not to discredit, denigrate or bring into disrepute the Promoter, its products and services or its business partners and confirm that they have no reason to believe that their participation in the Competition will have such an effect.
14. The Promoter will use Entrants personal details only for the purpose of administering the Competition.
15. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize, or if the Winner does not meet any age restrictions applicable to the Prize, the Promoter reserves its right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Prmoter of such Prize.
16. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter exclude responsibility and all liabilities for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition, the Competition Prize.
18. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with them, shall be governed by or construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
19. Any Entrant found not to comply with these terms and conditions or any other Competition rules, instructions or requirements will be disqualified.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to change, modify, delay or cancel this competition, including without limitation these Terms, if the circumstances require it as determined in the Promoter’s sole discretion and the Entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
21. The Promoter is responsible for the Competition, including publication on Surcare website and providing the Prize. All other matters connected with the fulfillment of the Prize are the responsibility of Cloud Nine Escape as detailed below.
Terms and Conditions for Arrangement for the fulfillment of the Prize
The Prize is a Cloud Nine Escape Voucher providing a maximum travel budget of £4,500 which can only be booked through Cloud Nine and which can be used for UK and overseas holiday arrangements for the Winner and his/her companions. The Escape Voucher must be used on one booking. If the booking exceeds the available travel budget, the Winner must make up the difference by making an additional payment.
Holiday arrangements can be chosen from any supplier bookable by Cloud Nine (i.e. excluding direct sell companies).
Up to £500 of the maximum travel budget can be allocated as spending money to be provided in the form of a bank transfer or a cheque. The remaining travel budget may only be used for pre-booking holiday travel, accommodation, transfers, and tours and similar, it cannot be taken in cash or Travellers Cheques either in part or full.
The Winner must be one of the travellers on the booking.
The Winner will need to inform the Prize provider at least six weeks before the requested departure date as all dates and destinations are subject to availability and therefore early booking is advised.
It is recommended that holiday insurance is purchased at the time of booking and Cloud Nine would be able to assist with this. Your Escape Voucher may be used against the cost of travel insurance if there is any available travel budget remaining.
All travel must be booked and completed within 12 months of Cloud Nine’s initial contact with the Winner, or any balance remaining on the Escape Voucher will be lost and will not be refunded, transferred or credited.
Cloud Nine acts as agent – all bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of the individual supplier(s).
Neither ITV/Promoter nor Cloud Nine will accept responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Cloud Nine will endeavour to find a suitable alternative, but any additional cost will be the responsibility of the Winner.
Any amendments made by the Winner after each booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the Winner.
All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability and are provided subject to the standard terms and conditions of the tour operator(s) and carrier(s).
Cloud Nine Incentives Limited accepts no responsibility for any events beyond its reasonable control including the withdrawal of, or amendment to, any hotels, tours, flights, events or retail items. Cloud Nine Incentives Limited will use its reasonable endeavours to supply suitable alternatives in such circumstances. No refund will be offered.
All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated on our quotation. Extensions to the validity of the package will not be allowed unless first authorized by Cloud Nine Incentives Limited and the organiser.
Where alternative holiday, activity, event options are available and the Winner wishes to select an alternative option after an initial booking has been made, Cloud Nine Incentives Limited will endeavour to arrange such alternatives where possible but an administration charge will normally apply in such circumstances and authorisation from the organiser must be agreed.
All travel bookings must be made through Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Works, 6 West Street, Olney, Bucks, MK46 5HR. (Company Registration Number 07342147) who are members of ABTA (L9097) and ATOL (10626) holders.