1. Competition is open to all residents of United Kingdom including Northern Ireland.
If you are under the age of 18 you must have permission to enter the Competition from your parent or guardian. By submitting an entry for the competition, your parent/carer/guardian is deemed to have given such consent and to agree to the use of the entry as described in these terms and conditions. Entry requires social media privacy settings to be set to public to be visible.
Members of McBride staff, suppliers, interns, contractors, sponsors and agency partners or an immediate family member of any of the foregoing, may participate, but are not eligible to win.
The Organisers cannot be held responsible for entries that do not arrive due to the entrant’s social media privacy settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
Images must be entered via social media channels however they can be sent by email to email@example.com and they will be published on Surcare social channels on your behalf.
If your photograph features any person or people that you are not the parent or guardian for you must have obtained their permission for the photograph to be submitted in the competition. If we receive any requests to remove any entry due to the absence of permission, Surcare reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
2. Copyright and reproduction
You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright for all images entered. You will retain copyright of your entries at all times and always be credited alongside your picture. See usage rights listed below
3. Usage Rights
By entering your images into the competition, you grant permission to Surcare exclusive license to reproduce the images for the promotion of the competition and its short listing and winners announcement process. This includes social media content and paid social media promotion. Publication on social media channels of any and all entries including short listed, runners up and winning photographs. We will tag those who have entered where possible but cannot be held responsible for errors and omissions. Inclusion of all entries, short listed, runners up and winning photographs on the Surcare website and inclusion within brand emails.
Surcare brand related social media accounts. Credited will be includes where possible alongside images.
You agree that if you are short listed, a runner up or the winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
Shortlist and winners will be chosen by the brand team. The brand team is going to each pick their favourite three posts, the shortlist and winner selection will be based on the overall context and story that the photo post is sharing. The team is looking for posts that capture the essence of random toddler tantrums. Having selected their favourite three posts that the brand team will then review, discuss, rank in order and select the winner and runners up.
5. Surcare reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time through the Surcare website without giving notice.
If you would like to remove your entry from the competition then you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
6. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– 1 winner will receive 4 x Merlin Discovery Pass @ £89.00 per pass & Surcare product bundle, 3 x runners up will receive a Surcare Product Bundle approximate retail value or “ARV”: £30
8. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
9. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within UK & Northern Ireland residents . All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
10. Online Entry: Enter the Competition during the Promotion Period online following the guidance provided on the following website at https://www.surcare.co.uk/win-a-merlin-discovery-pass/
11. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
13. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
14. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
15. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, envelope to Surcare part of McBride Plc cc: WIN A Merlin Discovery Pass at McBride Plc, Middleton Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 4DP. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
16. Sponsor: The competition is sponsored by Surcare part of McBride Plc, McBride Plc, Middleton Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 4DP, email@example.com
17. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
18. Winners will need to provide their name and address details within 14 days. If a winner fails to do so, an alternative winner will be drawn from the eligible entries.
19. If an entrant objects to being named / tagged in the winners’ post, the entrant should let Surcare know using the email address above. Surcare may still need to disclose information about the winners to the ASA if requested to do so.
20. Surcare reserves the right to disqualify any entrant which it reasonably believes has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
21. Surcare reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel this Prize Draw at any time where it considers it reasonably necessary to do so, for example if it becomes illegal or unlawful to operate the Prize Draw, if any errors or omissions are identified or where Surcare reasonably believes that the integrity of the Prize Draw has been prejudiced in any way, for example due to attempted fraud or cheating.
22. Surcare’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either this Prize Draw or these terms and conditions.
23. Promoter: McBride Plc, Middleton Way, Middleton, Manchester, M24 4DP.